Advertiser Disclosure: This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Travel with Grant compensation. Thank you for your support.
(Hat Tip to Nigel for the email)
First off, I certainly like the design of the card, looks very regal and fancy. Here are the main points that most of you probably care about:
- 50,000 Marriott Rewards points after your spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
- 1 Free Night Certificate (category 1-4) after account approval
- 1 Free Night Certificate (category 1-5) every year you pay the annual fee
- $99 annual fee, waived for the first year
- 5x on all Marriott purchases
- 2x on all purchases at office supply stores, restaurants, car rental agencies, airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, cellular phone, landline, Internet, and cable TV services (Chase Ink Bold/Plus categories, hmm…)
- 1x on all other purchases
- Cardholders receive 15 Elite credits every year = automatic Marriott Silver Elite Status
- Earn one additional Elite credit for every $3,000 spent (see elite tiers here)
For more information about the Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card, click here.
You can read the entire Business Wire article here.
P.S. no affiliate link, just thought you might like the card. I’ll recommend this credit card to my parents who are big fans of Marriott (also time share owners).