Advertiser Disclosure: This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Travel with Grant compensation. Thank you for your support.
Sunday Funday: My New Global Entry ID Card, New AMEX Serve Pages, and a New Travel eBook from PointsAway.com
Happy Sunday everyone, wherever you may be… Some random stuff for you to check out:
Read about my experience getting my Global Entry ID Card last week at Seattle International Airport here.
I’ve been busy working on some new AMEX Serve pages, here are all my AMEX Serve pages:
- How to Convert from a Bluebird Card to an American Express Serve Card
- How to Add a Bank Account to Serve
- How to Add a Debit Card to Serve
- How to Add a Credit Card to Serve
- How to Call Serve After Changing Credit or Debit Card
- How to Set Up Automatic Serve Reloads
- How to Load Gift Cards at Walmart to your Serve Card
- How to Keep Track of Bluebird/Serve Transactions
- How to Pay Bills with Serve
Lastly, I received an email from Casey at PointsAway.com a few days ago and I wanted to promote his new travel ebook titled The PointsAway – The Deluxe Edition available as an interactive PDF through the iTunes Store (works on iPads and Macs only). You can watch a preview of the book here (preview of a book? Now I’ve seen everything!)
Normally the ebook sells for $14.99 (first chapter is free though), but Casey was kind enough to provide 3 free codes (first come, first serve):
Here are a few promo codes you can share with readers. They can put these in through iTunes or the iBookstore and it’ll download right away:
**All codes redeemed**
If you do download the ebook, please let me know what you think. An Amazon Kindle version is coming soon, so stay tuned if you do not have an iPad or Mac.
If you have any other Sunday comments or questions, please let me know.
P.S. looking forward to another exiting episode of the Amazing Race tonight, please don’t tell me what happens.