Advertiser Disclosure: This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Travel with Grant compensation. Thank you for your support.
Good afternoon everyone, I buy a lot of items on Ebay and use a lot of Ebay gift cards to pay for those items. With Frequent Miler’s recent post regarding Ebay gift cards and Doctor of Credit’s recent post about Ebay shopping portals, I thought it would be a good idea to show you where to find your unused Ebay gift cards. I will show you where to look when you log into your PayPal account from a desktop computer and from the Ebay app on your smartphone.
Log into your PayPal account from your desktop computer and click the Wallet tab at the top of the screen.
Then scroll way down to the bottom of the Wallet page until you see your unused Ebay gift cards. Your PayPal Wallet will only show you Ebay gift cards that have a positive balance,
Clicking on each Ebay gift card will show you the redemption code. You can copy that number when you checkout through Ebay.
With the old PayPal website, you could view all your Ebay gift cards (both active and depleted). I found the link to that old page here. This page isn’t very useful, unless you need to see if your Ebay gift cards are all depleted.
Here are the steps to show you how to find and use your Ebay gift cards from the Ebay smartphone app. These screenshots are from an iPhone, but the process should be the same with Android and Windows 7 phones (use the left and right arrow keys to view all images).
I think it is easier to checkout from the Ebay app if you have multiple Ebay gift cards you want to redeem. If you have any questions about Ebay gift cards, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!
P.S. If you plan on buying anything on Ebay, please click my Ebay affiliate link (Ebay logo) on my right sidebar near the top of my blog. Thank you for your support!
P.P.S I have a few other Ebay posts that you might be interested in as well:
- eBay Power Seller with 8+ Years of Selling Experience
- Buyers and Sellers: How to Avoid Being Scammed on Ebay
- Win almost every Ebay Item
- (DEAD?) Get 8% Cash Back on every Ebay Item you Buy
- PayPal Extras MasterCard for Ebay and PayPal Purchases
- Find the True Value of any Item on Ebay
- How to Sell your First Ebay Item
- Permanently Block Ebay Bidders for Future Auctions / Buy It Now Listings
- Print USPS and UPS Shipping Labels from your PayPal Account
- Free Amazon Prime Membership for “Family Members”
- Use Amazon Mom, Amazon Student, and Amazon Subscribe & Save to Save Money on Every Amazon Purchase