Advertiser Disclosure: This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Travel with Grant compensation. Thank you for your support.
Good morning everyone, happy Sunday. Last June, I applied for the Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card and have been waiting all year for the annual fee to post. Why? When you spend $10,000 or more on the Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card during your cardmember year, you will receive 10,000 bonus Citi Thank You Points when you anniversary comes around. In this post, I will shows you when the 10,000 bonus Citi Thank You Points post and when the $95 annual fee posts (hint: the bonus points post before the annual fee). Here are a few pages from the Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card directory of services:
The 10,000 bonus Citi Thank You Points appeared on my June 2017 credit card statement.
After logging into my Citi Thank You Point account, I saw that the 10,000 bonus Citi Thank You Points posted on June 6, 2017.
Fast forward to this month and the $95 annual fee posted to my Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card on July 5, 2017, almost a full month after the 10,000 bonus Citi Thank You Points posted to my account.
Here is my July 2017 credit card statement showing the $95 annual fee.
I called Citi a few days ago to see if there were any retention offers or ways to waive the annual fee, but I was only offered 0% APR and balance transfer offers. After crunching the numbers, I decided to keep my Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card and not downgrade to the no annual fee version. Now that my Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card annual fee posted, I will start spending to hit my $10,000 bonus threshold. If you want to learn more about the Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card, check out these other blog posts:
- 6/24/16 – My June 2016 App-O-Rama Results: 155,000 Miles/Points and $650 AT&T Phone Credit
- 9/9/16 – How to Purchase New Apple iPhone 7 with Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card
- 11/7/16 – When will the $650 Statement Credit Post for the Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card?
- 6/13/17 – Citi AT&T Access More Credit Card will Earn 1x for Gift Card Purchases & Real Estate Payments (Effective July 22, 2017)
- 6/14/17 – Should you Downgrade to the No Annual Fee Citi AT&T Access Credit Card?
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Have a great Sunday everyone!