Advertiser Disclosure: This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Travel with Grant compensation. Thank you for your support.
Good morning everyone, I hope you enjoyed Part 1 of my Andaz Papagayo Resort review where I shared photos of the beautiful resort. After checking into the resort, we walked to our room which was only a 5 minute walk away. If your room is farther away, you can take the complimentary golf cart shuttle to your room. The exterior of the room had a large, thick wooden door with a key car reader above the handle. Let’s check out the inside of the room…
There was a shower with a waterfall shower head and a shower wand. The shower also had doors that led out to the balcony (photo at the bottom). The rest of the bathroom was spacious. I forgot to take a photo of the toilet, but there was a toilet in the room.
The beds and pillows on our queen beds were very comfy. There was a wooden chair in the corner and a wood desk attached to the closet.
There was a TV on the backside of the closet which faced the beds. Here is the front of the closet.
On the left side of the closet, there was an ironing board and 2 pairs of sandals that you can use and keep. If you lose those, you can get more sandals at any of the pools. There were also complimentary hats that you can use and keep.
In the middle section, there were clothes hangars, a laundry bag, and a luggage rack.
On the right side, there was a minibar, coffeemaker and safe. All the snacks and drinks were provided for free. We didn’t have room service during our stay, but I am sure they would have restocked the minibar drinks and snacks for you.
One of the best parts of the room was the view of the resort and out onto the bay. There was a door from the room and a door from the shower that led out to the balcony. It was very relaxing to sit and talk out on the balcony.
If you have any questions about the room, please leave a comment below. Stay tuned for part 3 where I cover the food at the resort. Have a great day everyone!
Here are all parts of my Central / South America trip:
- Adios Amigos! I’m Traveling Around Central / South America (LPB, UYU, GUA, SAL, MGA & LIR)
- PSA / Tip: Always Bring a Pen When You Travel
- Riding the Cable Cars (Mi Teleférico) Around La Paz, Bolivia for Under $3
- Salar de Uyuni: Bolivia’s Magical, Mirror-like Salt Flat Oasis (2018 Dakar Rally & Crazy Photos)
- PSA: Check Existing Airline Confirmations for Cancelled Flights a Few Days Before Travel
- Hotel Review: Courtyard Marriott Guatemala City & Amazing Guatemalan Restaurant Nearby (Casa Chapina)
- Visit the Amazing (93 Years Young) Guatemala City Zoo for $5
- Hotel Review: Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel (Great Location, Lounge & Breakfast)
- Day Trip: San Salvador Volcano & Restaurant La Pupusa Loka
- PSA: Get Yellow Fever Vaccine Before Visiting Nicaragua (& Some Other Central / South American Countries)
- My Incredible 14 Seat Cessna Flight from San Jose (SJO) to Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR)
- Andaz Papagayo Resort Part 1: The Resort is Beautiful
- Andaz Papagayo Resort Part 2: The Room was Great
- Andaz Papagayo Resort Part 3: The Food is Expensive, but Delicious