New AMEX Offers for You: Teavana, Dollar Tree, Personal Creations, Carters, 1800Flowers, and 1-800-PEDMEDS
I just received the following email from American Express:
American Express today launched AmexOffers.com, a one-stop hub for Card Members to get special merchant offers from brands like BP, Crate & Barrel, Lowe’s, PetSmart, and Zappos so they can save when they spend. Curated by Amex and ranked by relevance based on the Card Member’s spend graph (their spend history and location), AmexOffers.com provides an easy and frictionless way to save money at dozens of merchants every day – no coupons or codes necessary, and it’s free for Card Members.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit AmexOffers.com
- Log in to the American Express Online Account Dashboard with your existing American Express User ID and Password
- Explore offers from brands you love – for dining, shopping and more, including availability, terms and expiration dates
- Select as many offers as you like and Save them to your Card with just one click
- Save by using your Card when you pay, and see the savings add up as statement credits on your bill
The hub also consolidates American Express’ social offers channels – connecting Card Members to savings in their channel of choice: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare or TripAdvisor, and provides a link to get offers via the American Express iPhone app.
Here are some previous American Express Offers (most offers may still be around):
- New AMEX Offers for You: Petsmart, Petco, Lowe’s, Crate & Barrel, Souplantation, Sports Authority, & Zappos
- New AMEX Offers for You: Blue Nile, Brooks Shoes, City Sports, Delivery.com, Fig & Olive, and Vivid Seats
- New AMEX Offers for You: Regal Cinemas, Total Wine & More, iTunes, and Others
Here are this week’s offers. You may or may not have these offers in your American Express account. Always make sure to read the terms and conditions for each offer. Some offers are strictly online and some are strictly in-store. Don’t assume that an offer is available in-store and online (American Express will most likely not provide statement credits for purchases made outside the terms and conditions).
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Have a great day.