Over the years, I have been interviewed by different online travel sites and appeared as a guest / co-host on a few travel-related podcasts. Enjoy :)
- September 25, 2020: Episode 11 on The Manifesto Podcast – you need to be a paying member of the Milenomics Podcast Network to listen to this podcast.
- September 24, 2020: Miles to Memories Podcast – I talked about finding my wife through the British Airways / Match.com promo and about my upcoming trip to Carmel /Monterey.
- March 17, 2020: Saverocity Observation Deck Podcast – I talked about my upcoming trip to Ireland (that was later cancelled by the Coronavirus Pandemic).
- December 4, 2018: NowBoarding Podcast – I talked about getting to the SFO Centurion Lounge and OAK Escape Lounge.
- September 21, 2017: 4 Fine-Print Traps to Watch Out for in Credit Card Rewards Programs – I shared some of the things to watch out for regarding credit card rewards.
- November 22, 2016: Travel with Grant Travel Hacking 101 Interview – I answered some basic questions about travel hacking.
- March 5, 2015: Product-Changing Lets You Replace Your Card Without a Credit Pull – I provided some reasons why product changing a credit card (aka upgrading or downgrading) can make sense.
- July 5, 2013: Travel with Grant Interview on Million Mile Secrets – This was my first interview after TWG went live on May 1, 2013. It was the first time I got a lot of traffic to my blog.
If you have any questions about the podcasts or interviews, please leave a comment below. Have a great day.