A few Square Cash and PayPal Debit Card Updates
- I charged $1,171 on my PayPal Debit Card in October.
- I earn 1.5% cash back on all non-PIN transactions.
- 1.5% of $1,171 = $17.57 cash back in October.
Walmart reloads do not earn cash back because they are PIN-based transactions.
More PayPal Debit Card news:
- Previously, I was able to use my PayPal Debit Card to load my Bluebird Card online.
- Lately I have been having trouble using my PayPal Debit Card to load my Bluebird Card online, I will see if this is a temporary issue or if Bluebird is blocking PayPal Debit Cards.
- So far, I have earned cash back on all online Bluebird reloads.
- During the last few weeks, I was able to use my PayPal debit card with Square cash, but as of yesterday it looks like they blocked PayPal debit cards.
- I have talked to other bloggers who have tried using Bluebird, Serve, GoBank, and other “debit” cards but it looks like Square Cash has started blocking those cards as well.
- It looks like the end in near for Square Cash as a points/miles earning tool.
If you have any tips or questions, please leave a comment below.
P.S. in case you didn’t hear, Office Depot and Office Max officially merged yesterday.