Good morning everyone, happy Friday. I don’t know about you, but I’m racking up a ton of JetBlue TrueBlue points from shopping on Amazon. Ever since JetBlue added Amazon to their points partner list, I’ve been earning 3x JetBlue points on all my Amazon purchases. Since the Amazon partnership launched, I’ve earned 7,000+ JetBlue TrueBlue points. That is great and all, but I’m not much of a JetBlue flyer. I’m currently sitting on 70,000+ JetBlue TrueBlue points, but I have no idea what I’m going to do with them. That’s when I remembered that JetBlue allows you to convert points into other miles and points through Points.com. Let’s see if there are any decent conversion options out there…
After logging into my Points.com account, I went through their list and added as many loyalty programs that I had available. I then went through the exchange process to see what I could exchange my JetBlue TrueBlue points into. Here is what I found out…
Here is what 1,000 JetBlue points can get me…
- 425 Air Canada Aeroplan miles
- 500 Amtrak Guest Rewards points
- 637 IHG Rewards points
- 749 La Quinta Returns points
Those rates aren’t amazing, but if you would rather have Air Canada, Amtrak, IHG, or La Quinta points, those transfers aren’t terrible either.
I also remembered that you can convert La Quinta Returns points into miles and points with a few other programs. Here are all the programs you can convert La Quinta points into. I also ran the numbers to tell you how many JetBlue Points it would take to receive these points balance. Since 1,000 JetBlue Points = 749 La Quinta points, here are the corresponding calculations. The conversion rates are downright terrible.
- 8,011 JetBlue points = 1,000 American Airlines miles
- 13,351 JetBlue points = 2,000 American Airlines miles
- 8,011 JetBlue points = 1,000 Amtrak points
- 8,011 JetBlue points = 1,000 AeroMexico miles
- 8,011 JetBlue points = 1,000 Alaska Airlines miles
- 8,011 JetBlue points = 1,000 Avianca Airlines miles
- 8,011 JetBlue points = 1,000 Frontier Airlines miles
- 8,011 JetBlue points = 1,200 Southwest Airlines points
I am leaning toward converting JetBlue points into Air Canada Aeroplan miles, but I haven’t made any transfers yet. What would you do? If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Have a great weekend everyone!