Advertiser Disclosure: This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Travel with Grant compensation. Thank you for your support.
Good morning everyone, I am back from my week-long trip around South America. I was going to write about my experience during the trip, but I accidentally left my laptop charger on my flight to Bogota, Colombia, so I had no way to charge my laptop during the trip. With that said, here is a tentative list of blog posts that I will write about my trip. Here are my 4 hotel reviews:
- Aloft Bogota Airport Hotel (3,000 SPG Points / Night)
- Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport Hotel (20,000 IHG Points / Night)
- Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa (Iguazu Falls, Argentina) (12,000 SPG Points / Night)
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel (Buenos Aires, Argentina) (7,000 SPG Points / Night)
Along with those hotel reviews, I am going to share my experience with these trip reports:
- How Cheap is Bogota, Colombia?
- Should you Visit the Argentine or Brazilian Side of Iguazu Falls?
- Buenos Aires Centurion Lounge (Access with US AMEX Platinum Card)
There are also a few upcoming posts from Shelli about her interview with a full time Uber driver and her next stop on her coffee world tour. Whitney just got back from her trip to Spain, so she will have several posts about her trip. I’m not sure what Tonei and Will the Tactical Traveler are working on, but I am sure they have some interesting posts in the pipeline.
If you have any questions about any of my upcoming hotel reviews or trip reports, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!
P.S. Here is a sneak peak of our trip to Iguazu Falls, full of rainbows and big water falls.