Good morning everyone, happy Friday. Every few days, I like to log into my banking apps to check my recent activity. When I looked at my Chase Offers on my Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card, I saw a lot of great new Chase Offers. Chase Offers have been around for a few months on personal credit cards, but were slow to roll out to business credit cards. Let me show you what great Chase Offers showed up on my Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card. To get started, sign into the Chase app, go to your business credit card, and then scroll to the bottom where the Chase Offers are located. Then click the See All Offers link to view all your Chase Offers.
As of today, there are 7 Chase Offers that show up:
- BJ’s Wholesale: $25 cash back after spending $150.
- Microsoft: 25% cash back with $40 cash back maximum (max out with $160 purchase).
- Enterprise: 15% cash back with a $90 cash back maximum (max out with $600 purchase).
- ADT Home Security: $100 cash back when you purchase home security (see details).
- HP: 20% cash back with a $186 cash back maximum (max out with $930 purchase).
- Norton Security: 10% cash back after spending $49.99 with a maximum cash back of $6.00 (max out with $60 purchase).
- FedEx Office: $25 cash back after spending $75.
I don’t have any immediate plans to take advantage of any of these Chase Offers. Chase Offers are card specific, so make sure to check all your personal and business credit cards to see what Chase Offers are available. Generally, the more often you use a credit card, the more Chase Offers you will see. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Have a great weekend everyone!