Good afternoon everyone. I was working on my Buy Miles & Points Page and found a few offers ending soon. Always check the math to make sure that buying miles & points makes sense for you. Do not buy miles & points speculatively unless you have a use in mind. With that said, here are 4 offers that end this month. Up first, JetBlue is offering up to a 40% discount, depending on the number of JetBlue TrueBlue Points you purchase. This offer expires tomorrow – January 23.
Here are the complete terms & conditions of the JetBlue promo:
These TrueBlue points can be used towards award redemptions. These are not Mosaic qualifying points.
Points can be purchased for approximately $37.73 per 1,000 points. Prices are in U.S. dollars and include a 7.5% tax recovery fee on the value of the points purchased. GST/HST will be charged to Canadian residents. POINT PURCHASES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Valid only for new TrueBlue point purchases by TrueBlue members with their account in good standing; points can be purchased for a member’s own account or as a gift to another member’s account; not valid for point transfers. Minimum point purchase per transaction is 1,000 points; maximum point purchase per transaction is 30,000 points. Members may not purchase more than a total of 120,000 TrueBlue points in a calendar year (regardless of whether the points were purchased for a member’s own TrueBlue account or as a gift). Members may not receive, as a gift, more than a total of 120,000 TrueBlue points in a calendar year from point purchases. Points may be gifted only to TrueBlue members. Please allow 72 hours for purchased points to post to the applicable TrueBlue account. Cannot be combined with other offers. Additional restrictions apply. See TrueBlue Terms and Conditions for details.
Up next, Southwest Airlines is offering a 30% discount, when you purchase at least 5,000 Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points. This offer expires on January 28.
Here are the complete terms & conditions of the Southwest Airlines promo:
Offer is valid between January 7, 2020, 12:00:01 a.m. CT and January 28, 2020, 11:59:59 p.m. CT. Rapid Rewards® Member will receive a 30% discount on points when they purchase a minimum of 5,000 Rapid Rewards points. A valid credit card is required to buy points. A minimum 5,000 points purchase threshold must be met on a per transaction basis in order to qualify for the discount. Points can be purchased in blocks of 1,000 and a daily maximum of 60,000 points can be purchased by a Member with no annual maximum. Transactions are non-refundable and non-reversible. Purchased points do not count towards A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification. Prices are in U.S. dollars and include all applicable taxes. Please allow 72 hours for points to post to the applicable Rapid Rewards account. Prices for the purchase of points are only valid while a Member is currently logged in to Southwest.com® and such prices are subject to change. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at Southwest.com/rrterms. Southwest® reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Rapid Rewards program and/or Rapid Rewards program rules at any time without notice. Rapid Rewards Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points. The number of Rapid Rewards points needed for a particular Southwest flight is set by Southwest and will vary depending on destination, time, day of travel, demand, fare type, point redemption rate, and other factors, and is subject to change at any time until the booking is confirmed.
Up next, British Airways is offering a 30% bonus, when you purchase British Airways Avios. This offer expires on January 30.
Here are the complete terms & conditions of the British Airways promo:
- This offer is only open to Members of the British Airways Executive Club (Eligible Participants).
- The offer is available from 00:01 (GMT) Thursday 19 December 2019 to 23:59 (GMT) Thursday 30 January 2020 only (the ‘Offer Period’).
- During the Offer Period, Eligible Participants will receive 30% extra Avios (bonus Avios) when they purchase or gift Avios at ba.com.
- Avios can only be purchased at ba.com using the Purchase Avios Application Form found on offer page.
- Eligible Participants may Gift Avios (purchase for someone else) during the promotional period, provided that the recipient holds a British Airways Executive Club account with at least one Avios point in their account.
- The Bonus Avios will not count towards your promotional limit of 200,000 Avios.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Purchase Avios offer.
- Purchased Avios can be refunded within 14 days of purchase providing the Avios have not been used. Contact the British Airways Executive Club via BA.com or by telephone to cancel.
- Payments will be reimbursed no later than 14 days after the date of which the Executive Club was informed about the decision to cancel.
- The Executive Club Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Use apply to this offer and can be found at ba.com.
- British Airways reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this offer.
Lastly, United Airlines is offering up to a 75% bonus, depending on the number of United Airlines MileagePlus Miles you purchase. This offer expires on January 31.
Here are the complete terms & conditions of the United Airlines promo:
- Promotional offer valid until 11:59 p.m. CT on January 31, 2020.
- Bonus miles count toward the 175,000-mile annual limit per account.
- You may purchase up to 175,000 miles per account per calendar year.
- Bonus miles will generally be credited to the recipient’s MileagePlus account when the transaction is complete; provided that certain transactions may take up to 48 hours.
- Bonuses will be calculated on a per transaction basis only.
- The bonus amount applicable to a transaction is shown in the chart.
- Transactions may not be aggregated to calculate the bonus.
- The credit card used in the transaction will be billed immediately upon purchase.
- Mileage rates and other fees and offer terms are subject to change.
- Miles purchased are nonrefundable.
- Purchased miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier® status.
- All MileagePlus Program rules and terms and conditions apply.
- GST/HST is charged to Canadian residents.
- Powered by Points to purchase United MileagePlus miles. Transaction will appear as ‘Points United Miles’.
- Pricing is only available for purchases made through buymiles.mileageplus.com
As of today, here are all the other current buy miles & points offers:
- Choice Hotels: Buy Choice Hotels Rewards Points with a 30% Discount! (Offer expires on February 4, 2020)
- Alaska Airlines: Buy Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles with a 40% Bonus! (Offer expires on February 16, 2020)
- Hilton Hotels: Buy Hilton Honors Points with a 100% Bonus! (Offer expires on February 19, 2020)
- American Airlines: Buy American Airlines AAdvantage Miles with up to a 35% Bonus! (No end date listed)
If you have any questions about any of these promos, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!