Good afternoon everyone. InKind has made several improvements over the months since I first started using the app in November 2022. I am a big fan of their referral program, the ability to split the bill into 25%, 33%, 50%, 66%, and 75% portions makes going out to dinner with others much easier, the introduction of the InKind Rewards program with targeted challenges, the ability to share / transfer / gift your InKind balance to other members, and their latest AMEX Offer where you can try the InKind Pass free for a year. With all those great features, I am sure there is still much room to grow.
In terms of new features I would like to see, I would love the ability to pay the tip portion of the bill with InKind credits (I would probably tip a larger percentage) and the addition of more restaurants that are on the InKind platform. Some cities have many InKind restaurants available, while other cities have only 1-2 choices.
I also have some pretty far-fetched ideas for InKind…
- The ability to cash out InKind credit as a direct deposit to a bank account ($50 InKind credit = $30 direct deposit)
- The ability to convert InKind credit into gift cards / egift cards ($50 InKind credit = $40 Macy’s gift card or $25 Walmart gift card)
- The ability to use InKind credit at gas stations
- The ability to trade InKind credit for airline miles or hotel points ($50 InKind credit = 4,000 Hyatt Points or 8,000 IHG Points or 4,500 Southwest Airlines points)
- The ability to prepay a meal for someone at a specific restaurant (prepay $100 toward my parent’s anniversary dinner at an InKind restaurant)
Those are just a few ideas that came to mind. Do you have any ideas that would make InKind better? Please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!