Good afternoon everyone, I just had 2 quick questions I wanted to run by you to get your feedback/opinion. I really like what The Free-quent Flyer does in regards to his monthly blog subscription and what a few other bloggers do in regards to their weekly/monthly newsletter. This is my thinking:
- As a blogger, I have a responsibility to find deals and share those deals with my readers.
- I also have the responsibility of not killing deals prematurely by drawing too much attention to various deals/tricks/loopholes.
- There are many deals/tricks/loopholes that I discover over the course of the month that I do not post and that I only share with a very small group of people.
- Some deals would be MS-related and some would just be simple cash back deals.
- I would only share items that I discover and have personally tried. I would not summarize ideas from other private forums.
- I’m leaning toward a PayPal subscription, but I am not 100% sure on the implementation of the service (direct emails only or a password-protected section on this site?)
- I will still continue to share normal everyday deals openly on my blog, nothing will change in those regards.
So, what do you think…
In a recent post, I mentioned that I wanted to map out where my readers were located (based on zipcodes only) to determine future meetup locations. If you already entered your zipcode on the last post, please *do not* enter your zipcode again. I am planning on using an online tool called Batch Geo to map all my reader’s zipcodes across the United States. If you do not want to enter your zipcode, no problem. After a few days of collecting zipcode data, I will share the custom Google Map with my readers.
Please scroll to the bottom of this post to enter your zipcode. Thank you for sharing!
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!