Updated 10am PT on 5/15/19: The new promo code PIZZA will save you $30 on your FTU ticket, but you must purchase by 5/17/19. You will also get a free pizza dinner on Friday, May 31 (attendees will get a RSVP email prior to the event, limited to first 75 participants to register, includes assorted pizzas and soft drinks).
Updated 6am PT on 4/24/19: The new promo code SPRING will save you $25 on your FTU ticket, but you must purchase by 5/13/19. Updated 11am PT on 4/11/19: The new promo code EASTER will save you $30 on your FTU ticket, but you must purchase by 4/22/19.
Good morning everyone. I had a great time at the last Frequent Traveler University (FTU) in Seattle and I am happy to announce that the next travel conference has been announced for Chicago on June 1-2 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago. You can learn more about the event and purchase tickets here.
Use promo code EARLYBIRD by April 10 to get $35 off your FTU ticket. If you are one of the first 75 people to book your ticket, you also have access to a free pizza dinner at Barnaby’s on Friday evening (May 31). I love going to travel conferences, listening to speakers, meeting blog readers, and catching up with good friends, but sadly, I am busy that weekend. My fiance is a teacher and that is the first weekend of her summer vacation, so we are heading to Tahiti and Moorea for a few days of fun in the sun.
Here is the current list of speakers (more speakers may be added closer to the event start):
- Matthew Klint, of Live and Lets Fly
- Ben & Jon Nickel D’Andrea, of No Mas Coach
- Rudy Maxa, of Rudy Maxa’s World
- Lee Huffman, of Bald Thoughts
- Kyle Stewart, freelance travel writer
- Carly Stewart, freelance travel writer
- Win Schaeffer, of Too Many Books (FlyerTalk)
- Jason Steele, credit card & travel journalist
- Shawn Fan, US Credit Card Guide
- Daniel Yan, US Credit Card Guide
- Elijah Huang, US Credit Card Guide
- Kevin Song, freelance travel writer
Here is what you get with your FTU ticket:
- Free pizza dinner at Barnaby’s on Friday night May 31, 2019 (requires separate RSVP, is available to the first 75 people that purchase a ticket, and includes assorted pizzas and soft drinks)
- Two days of expert-led sessions on Saturday and Sunday
- Delectable lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Internet in the conference rooms
I wish I was free that weekend, but I will definitely make the next travel conference. You can learn more about the event and purchase tickets here. If you have any questions about FTU, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!