Good morning everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I just received an email from Frequent Traveler University (FTU) about their new online annual membership. I have attended many FTU events in previous years and “attended” the virtual Chicago Seminars organized by Stefan at Rapid Travel Chai a few weeks ago and had a great time. The cost for the FTU online annual membership is only $49 and comes with a variety of benefits and a private Facebook community. Read on to see everything that is included in the membership.
Here is what is included in the FTU online annual membership:
Annual membership to FTU Online includes on-demand access to our online courses, regular “live” events with instructors ready to answer your questions, and discounts on our in-person events.
• Complimentary access to our first FTU Virtual Seminar, hosted online December 12.
• Starting December 12, you’ll get access to over 30 online courses from some of the most popular personalities in the miles and points community.
• New content every month.
• Discounted admission of just $9 on all future FTU Virtual Summits (normally $25).
• Complimentary access to all Travel & Adventure Shows where FTU is presenting on-stage (normally $20 per event).
• One $49 discount code for any Frequent Traveler University in-person event.
In addition, throughout the year we’ll be adding additional benefits to increase the value of your membership.
If you purchase an annual membership before our official launch, your membership year will not begin until the launch date of December 12, 2020. Until then, come hang out with us in our brand new FTU community group on Facebook.
I just signed up for my membership and I am excited to “attend” the first FTU Virtual Seminar on December 12. The $49 discount code for a future in-person FTU event basically covers the cost of this membership for the whole year. To purchase your online annual membership, click here.
If you have any questions about the online annual membership or FTU events, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!