Good afternoon everyone. Yesterday, I received an email from Alaska Airlines stating that they have a mystery buy miles promotion with up to a 50% bonus. I was curious if I was targeted for the 50% bonus offer, and it looks like I was. I know a lot of people chose Alaska Airlines when they purchased their Marriott Rewards Travel Packages, but if you still need more Alaska Airlines miles, now is the time to buy more. A 50% bonus is very generation from Alaska Airlines, so check to see if you were targeted for the 50% bonus. Always remember to check your math before purchasing miles and points and make sure you have a redemption in mind.
Here are the complete terms and conditions for the Alaska Airlines buy miles promo:
- Transactions must be completed between 6:00 AM PST August 20, 2018 and 11:59 PM PST October 4, 2018 to be eligible for bonus miles.
- Only Mileage Plan™ members who receive this offer directly from Alaska Airlines via email are qualified to participate.
- This is an exclusive, non-transferable, offer for the intended recipient only and may not be forwarded.
- Miles are purchased from Points.com Inc. for a cost of $27.50 per 1,000 miles, plus a 7.5% Federal Excise Tax*, and GST/HST for Canadian residents.
- Miles are non-refundable and do not count toward MVP and MVP/Gold status.
- Offer is subject to change and all terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan Program apply.
- Points.com Inc. is collecting Federal Excise Tax on behalf of Alaska Airlines Inc.
- Alaska Airlines Inc. has the obligation to collect Federal Excise Tax and remit the tax to the appropriate government agency.
If you are looking to buy other miles or points, check out my Buy Miles & Points Page. I do my best to keep that page up to date with all the latest buy miles & points promos. If you have any questions about this Alaska Airlines buy miles promo, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!