Good afternoon everyone. A few days ago, I wrote Unboxing American Express Delta Platinum SkyMiles Credit Card: Card Art, Welcome Documents & Benefits. In that post, I mentioned that the sign up bonus for the American Express Delta Platinum Credit Card was 70,000 Delta SkyMiles and 10,000 Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs) after spending $3,000 in 3 months. I am happy to report that the sign up bonus posts really fast after you complete the minimum spending requirement. After logging into my American Express online account, I found out that the 70,000 Delta SkyMiles posted to my Delta account (I had less than 5,000 Delta SkyMiles a week ago, now I have 74,564 Delta SkyMiles).
Good afternoon everyone. Through a combination of the current IHG Rewards Club Accelerate Promo and a 20% discount on Cash and Points bookings (offer now expired), I was able to buy 9,500 IHG Rewards Club Points for $28.80 (or 0.30 cents per point). The standard price for cash and points booking is 0.72 cents per point. Let me explain what happened.
I was looking at my IHG Rewards Club Accelerate offers and saw an offer to earn 4,500 bonus IHG Rewards Club Points with a Cash and Points booking. Since I can use Cash and Points to purchase a minimum of 5,000 IHG Rewards Club Points, I figured I would complete this offer and get another step closer toward completing all of my Accelerate offers.
Good morning everyone. Last week, I did my July App-O-Rama and was instantly approved for the Banco Popular Avianca Vuela Credit Card. This credit card offers 40,000 Avianca LifeMiles after your first purchase and an additional 20,000 Avianca LifeMiles after you spend $1,000 in 3 months. You must use the promo code SB4060 during the application process. The new credit card arrived yesterday. In this post, I will show you the card art, the welcome documents and the rewards details. Here is the front and back of the credit card:
Updated 11:20am PT on 7/22: I added the latest Alaska Airlines buy miles promo to the end of this post.
Good afternoon everyone. I was working on my Buy Miles & Points Page and found 10 offers ending in the next 2 months. Always check the math to make sure that buying miles & points makes sense for you. Do not buy miles & points speculatively unless you have a use in mind. With that said, here is a quick summary of the 10 buy miles/points promos ending in July and August:
- Radisson Hotels – Buy Radisson Rewards Points with up to a 50% Bonus! (Offer expires July 28, 2019)
- Avianca Airlines – Buy Avianca Airlines LifeMiles with a 145% Bonus! (Offer expires July 31, 2019)
- JetBlue – Buy JetBlue TrueBlue Points with up to a 40% Discount! (Offer expires July 31, 2019)
- American Airlines – Buy American Airlines AAdvantage Miles with a 10% Discount + up to 100,000 Bonus Miles! (Offer expires August 2, 2019)
- Spirit Airlines – Buy Spirit Airlines Free Spirit Miles with up to a 40% Bonus! (Offer expires August 9, 2019)
- Air France / KLM – Buy Air France / KLM Flying Blue Miles with a 50% Bonus! (Offer expires August 11, 2019)
- Southwest Airlines – Buy Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points with up to a 40% Discount! (Offer expires August 14, 2019)
- Choice Hotels – Buy Choice Hotels Rewards Points with a 25% Discount! (Offer expires August 22, 2019)
- IHG Hotels – Buy IHG Rewards Club Points with a 100% Bonus! (Offer expires August 23, 2019)
- Alaska Airlines – Buy Alaska Airlines with up to a 50% Bonus! (Offer expires August 30, 2019)
First up, Radisson Rewards is offering up to a 50% bonus, depending on the number of Radisson Rewards Points you purchase. This offer expires on July 28.
Good morning everyone, I hope your weekend is off to a great start. A few days ago, I wrote about my July App-O-Rama and my approval process for the American Express Delta Platinum SkyMiles Credit Card. Since my application was not instantly approved, I called American Express. I was told that I had too many credit cards with American Express and I needed to close an existing American Express credit card to open up a credit card slot. I closed my American Express Hilton Honors Business Credit Card and transferred the credit limit over to my new American Express Delta Platinum SkyMiles Credit Card. The American Express rep also offered to expedite the delivery of my new credit card. Yes please! My new credit card arrived via UPS Next Day Air and here is the unboxing post that shows the card art, welcome documents, and the card benefits. Here is the front and back of the American Express Delta Platinum SkyMiles Credit Card: