Updated 12:50pm PT on 6/6: My $300 travel credit on the Chase Sapphire Reserve doesn’t reset until October. See details below.
Updated 11:00am PT on 6/5: I tested the $250 Hilton Resort Credit on a restaurant purchase and the statement credit posted in 3 days. See details below.
Updated 11:30am PT on 6/3: The $325 travel credit on the US Bank Altitude Reserve can now be used for restaurant purchases from 6/1 – 12/31. See details below.
Good morning everyone, I hope you had a good weekend. Today is June 1 and the start of a new month. As the saying goes: New Month = New Credits. I have several credit cards, but these are the 5 credit cards that have credits that I can use this month:
- 6/1 – 6/30: $20 shipping credit (June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec) – I used $18.70 credit last month when I Purchase & Print USPS Shipping Labels Online
- 6/1 – 6/30: $20 wireless credit (June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec) – I paid $20 to my AT&T bill last month to trigger the credit
7/1 – 12/31: $200 Dell credit(I need to wait another month before I use these credits)
- 6/1 – 8/31: $250 Hilton resort credit can be used at Restaurants – I am going to replace my American Express Gold Card with my Hilton Aspire until I use up the $250 restaurant credit (check out this post: American Express Hilton Aspire Resort Credit Applied Toward Restaurant Purchase in 3 Days)
- 5/31 – 9/30: Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards Points for Grocery / Dining / Home Improvement – I tested the Pay Yourself Back feature yesterday and the statement credit posted within 12 hours
- 6/1 – 12/31: $300 travel credit can be used for Grocery & Gas – my $300 travel credit resets in October, so I will be able to use this for grocery store purchases from October through December
JPMorgan Chase Ritz Carlton Credit Card (upgrade from Marriott Bonvoy credit card)
- 6/1 – 12/31: $300 airline reimbursement credit – I still need to work on using up this $300 airline reimbursement credit, but I have the entire year to figure it out
- 6/1 – 12/31: $325 travel credit (airlines, hotels, car rentals, taxicabs, limousines, passenger trains and cruise line companies) – I still need to work on using up this $325 travel credit, but I have the entire year to figure it out. As mentioned in the comments, US Bank is now allowing the $325 travel credit to be used at restaurants from 6/1 – 12/31. This will make it much easier to use the $325 travel credit this year.
The credits from the first 3 cards should be pretty easy to use this month. If you have any questions about any of these credits, please leave a comment below. Have a great day everyone!