Good afternoon everyone. I was working on my Buy Miles & Points Page and found a few offers ending soon. Always check the math to make sure that buying miles & points makes sense for you. Do not buy miles & points speculatively unless you have a use in mind. With that said, here are 3 offers that end this week. Up first, American Airlines is offering a 10% discount + up to 42,500 bonus miles, depending on the number of American Airlines AAdvantage Miles you purchase. This offer expires today – November 4.
Updated 11:20am PT on 7/22: I added the latest Alaska Airlines buy miles promo to the end of this post.
Good afternoon everyone. I was working on my Buy Miles & Points Page and found 10 offers ending in the next 2 months. Always check the math to make sure that buying miles & points makes sense for you. Do not buy miles & points speculatively unless you have a use in mind. With that said, here is a quick summary of the 10 buy miles/points promos ending in July and August:
- Radisson Hotels – Buy Radisson Rewards Points with up to a 50% Bonus! (Offer expires July 28, 2019)
- Avianca Airlines – Buy Avianca Airlines LifeMiles with a 145% Bonus! (Offer expires July 31, 2019)
- JetBlue – Buy JetBlue TrueBlue Points with up to a 40% Discount! (Offer expires July 31, 2019)
- American Airlines – Buy American Airlines AAdvantage Miles with a 10% Discount + up to 100,000 Bonus Miles! (Offer expires August 2, 2019)
- Spirit Airlines – Buy Spirit Airlines Free Spirit Miles with up to a 40% Bonus! (Offer expires August 9, 2019)
- Air France / KLM – Buy Air France / KLM Flying Blue Miles with a 50% Bonus! (Offer expires August 11, 2019)
- Southwest Airlines – Buy Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Points with up to a 40% Discount! (Offer expires August 14, 2019)
- Choice Hotels – Buy Choice Hotels Rewards Points with a 25% Discount! (Offer expires August 22, 2019)
- IHG Hotels – Buy IHG Rewards Club Points with a 100% Bonus! (Offer expires August 23, 2019)
- Alaska Airlines – Buy Alaska Airlines with up to a 50% Bonus! (Offer expires August 30, 2019)
First up, Radisson Rewards is offering up to a 50% bonus, depending on the number of Radisson Rewards Points you purchase. This offer expires on July 28.
Good morning and buenos dias amigos! This weekend, I will be heading to South America for a week. First stop is Bogota, Colombia, then down to Buenos Aires, Argentina, and then onto Iguazu Falls (on the border of Argentina and Brazil). Here is how we planned the trip (Great Circle Mapper):
- SFO-DFW-BOG in economy on American Airlines using 20,000 AA miles + $26.20 taxes/fees
- BOG-EZE-IGR in economy on Aerolineas Argentinas using 25,000 KLM miles
- IGR-EZE in economy on Aerolineas Argentinas for $140.70
- EZE-MIA in business + MIA-ORD-SFO in first on American Airlines for 57,500 AA miles + $93.46 taxes/fees
Good morning everyone, happy Father’s Day! Before I go out for brunch with my family, I wanted to share a really bad experience I had transferring my Citi Thank You Points to my Air France / KLM Flying Blue account. You may recall from a few weeks ago, I wrote about Transfer Times to KLM / Air France from Chase Ultimate Rewards, AMEX Membership Rewards, Citi Thank You Points & SPG Starpoints. In that post, I said that Citi Thank You Points transferred to Air France / KLM instantly. But what happens if your Citi Thank You Points do not transfer instantly… or ever?