Good afternoon everyone. I was working on my Buy Miles & Points Page and found 4 offers that end in the next week. Always check the math to make sure that buying miles & points makes sense for you. Do not buy miles & points speculatively unless you have a use in mind. With that said, here are 4 offers that end soon. Up first, Choice Hotels is offering up to a 40% bonus, depending on the number of Choice Hotels Privileges Points you purchase. This offer expires tomorrow – April 29.
Updated at 7:20am PT on 4/27/22: Hawaii is very popular this year, so instead of booking the timeshare vacation package and picking your dates later, I would suggest locking in your dates when you book the package. Here is a recent horror story of the Sheraton Kauai on FlyerTalk.
Good afternoon everyone, I hope your week is going well. Last week, I wrote Stop Ignoring Vacasa Vacation Rentals! Get Awesome Condos for 13,500 Wyndham Rewards Points per Night. In that post, I shared my recently booked Vacasa Vacation Rentals in Hawaii. If you prefer hotels over condos, I have 2 great timeshare vacation packages available. The first is with Hilton Grand Vacations and is available to the public. The second is with Westin Vacation Club and looks targeted, but you can reach out to Westin Vacation Club to see if you are eligible. I have experience with timeshare presentations and have stayed at a few of these properties before. I will go through the booking process of each to show you what it is like, what is included, and how much it costs.
Let’s get started with the Hilton Grand Vacations offer. Here is the link to the landing page with the various properties.
Good afternoon everyone, happy Friday! I was working on my Buy Miles & Points Page and found 3 offers that end in the next week. Always check the math to make sure that buying miles & points makes sense for you. Do not buy miles & points speculatively unless you have a use in mind. With that said, here are 3 offers that end soon. Up first, Choice Hotels is offering up to a 25% discount, depending on the number of Choice Hotels Privileges Points you purchase. This offer expires today – February 4.
Good morning everyone, happy New Year’s Eve! Every year, I like to check out my stats from Google Analytics to see which blog posts were the most popular. I created 2 lists by looking at all blog posts written in 2021 and then I looked at which posts were read the most in 2021, but written in previous years (#stayingpower). I will list the blog posts from top to bottom based on pageviews, share the original published date, and provide a short summary of each blog post. If you are curious, here were the most popular posts from 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
2021’s Most Read Posts (Written in 2021)
- Wells Fargo Discontinues Temporary Debit Cards & ATM Access Code Feature (Effective April 1) (2/12/2021) – This post has received over 300K pageviews since going live in February and makes up 25% of my total pageviews for the year. I had no idea that this post would be so popular, but it shows how many Wells Fargo customers were effected by the loss of temporary debit cards and ATM access codes.
Good morning everyone, happy New Year’s Eve Eve (emphasis on the extra Eve). Yesterday, I wrote about my dismal prediction performance (I didn’t predict I would do so poorly – another wrong prediction of mine) in my post How Right (or Wrong) were my 2021 Airline, Hotel & Credit Card Predictions? My new crystal ball just arrived from Amazon, so I am going to put it to the ultimate test and I’ll provide my 2022 airline, hotel, and credit card predictions. I’m guaranteed to get between 0% and 100% correct, but only time will tell…
My 2022 Airline Predictions
- Alaska Airlines or Southwest Airlines will bring back their “convert travel funds to airline miles” feature.
- American Airlines will return as a Citi ThankYou Points airline transfer partner.
- Avianca will give Turkish Airlines a run for their money for domestic Star Alliance awards.
- British Airways will let you use Avios to pay the taxes, fees, and fuel surcharge portion of award tickets.
- Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, or United Airlines will introduce a “Miles and Cash” payment option for award tickets (pay 10,000 miles or pay 8,000 miles + $40).
- JetBlue will partner with another US airline for award bookings.
- United Airlines will be a transfer partner with Brex, Citi, or American Express.