Good evening everyone, I hope your week is going well. With the end of the year right around the corner, I decided to publish my 2022 version of credit card annual fees I paid this year. For comparison, here are my previous credit card annual fee posts:
- I Paid $4,588 in Credit Card Annual Fees in 2019 – Was it Worth it?
- I Paid $3,820 in Credit Card Annual Fees in 2020 – Was it Worth it?
- I Paid $3,009 in Credit Card Annual Fees in 2021 – Was it Worth it?
For this year’s post, I decided to break up the list of credit cards into 5 sections:
- Annual fees paid on new credit cards with sign up bonuses
- Annual fees paid on credit cards that received retention offers
- Annual fees on credit cards that have been upgraded / downgraded / product changed
- Annual fees on credit cards that I closed
- All other credit cards